Starting last week, Qapital users have been receiving envelopes in the mail containing the new & improved Qapital Visa® Debit Card*.
This small yet mighty card has it all: Top-notch security, supercharged savings, smart budgeting, convenient withdrawals and contactless tap-to-pay technology.
Qapital is proud to be among the first to provide its members with access to this advanced payment tool, particularly at a time when contactless checkout is imminent to public health.
Here’s a list of everything you can expect from the game-changing Qapital Visa® Debit Card:
- Tap to pay: Checkout safely and securely wherever contactless-payment is enabled. Simply bring your card within a few inches of the contactless payment device (tapping is optional).
- Avoid overspending (and underspending): By setting up Spending Sweet Spot, you’ll get real-time notifications to help you stay within a weekly budget that doesn’t make you feel guilty or deprived.
- Supercharge your Savings: Your new card can be used to trigger your Savings Rules, so you reach your Goals faster. For instance, set up a Rule to save every time you use your card to pay at Starbucks.
- Withdraw cash on demand: Enjoy no-fee withdrawals from over 55,000 ATMs across the United States and around the globe.
- Stay safe: Thanks to Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you won’t be responsible for fraudulent use of your card.
- Digital payment friendly: Use your card with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
* The Qapital Visa® Debit Card is issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC, and is available with Qapital Complete and Qapital Master membership plans.
The materials and content on the Qapital app and website are opinions for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to be tax, personal financial planning, investment or financial advice. Please consult a licensed qualified professional about your personal situation.